Thank-you messages for gifts
- Your gift really made me smile.
- I'll think of you every time I use your gift.
- Every time I look at your gift, I'll think of our friendship.
- You didn't have to, but I'm sure glad you did!
- Your presence is my present, but I love this one too.
- Thank you for the meaningful present.
What do you say in a thank you message for a gift?
Let them know they made your day special with these kind messages.
- Thank you for thinking of me on my special day.
- I can't wait to use my new gift!
- I couldn't have picked out a better gift for myself if I tried.
- You knew exactly what I wanted.
- You know me so well, what a precious gift!
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift.
What is the etiquette for thank you cards for babies?
There's a simple three-sentence formula for baby shower thank you wording that never fails:
- A general thanks for coming to the shower or sending a gift.
- A specific reaction to the present given.
- A closing statement of appreciation.
How do you say thank you for money for a baby?
Send a thank you card regardless of the gift. In the card express thanks to the specific gift they gave and if you like you can even let them know what your going to use it on. Something like “Thank you so much for the money, we will put it towards the crib……” or whatever your going to do with it. “We look forward to …
How do you say thank you in simple words?
Show Your Appreciation With 25 Other Ways To Say “Thank You”
- I'm so grateful.
- I appreciate it.
- Thanks for your hard work on this.
- I couldn't have done it without you.
- I owe you one.
- Much obliged.
- Thanks for having my back.
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
What do you say when your boss gives you a gift card?
Ways to Say Thank You for a Gift from Your Boss
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift. It's always such a pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to many more hours together.
- Thank you for the holiday bonus!
- Thank you for thinking of me!
- Thank you for your condolences.