Redeem a gift card with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app.
- At the top of the screen, tap the sign-in button or your photo.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Tap Use Camera and follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I load an iTunes gift card?
Redeem the App Store & iTunes Card via your Android phone
- Open the Apple Music app;
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Library, For you, Discover, or Radio.
- Tap the menu button and then Account Settings.
- Choose the option Redeem gift card or code;
- Enter the code and click Redeem;
How do you add a gift card to an iPad?
Icon tap redeem gift card or code. You can use your camera or add the code manually. Now get the code from the scratch. Card. Hold the card on the camera. It will prompt you to add your apple id
Can I use iTunes gift card to buy iPad?
You can use Apple Gift Card to purchase products or accessories at an Apple Store. In countries and regions where Apple Gift Card is available, you can use your Apple Account balance to buy products and accessories at apple.com or in the Apple Store app.
How do I access my iTunes account on my iPad?
From the home screen click on settings then on the left hand side look for items an app store and click on it. And then click Sign In type in your Apple ID and password when the logon box appears.
How do I add a gift card to my iTunes account?
App Store: log in with your Apple ID, click on your account name or profile picture at the bottom in the left corner and then on Redeem gift voucher. After completion you will immediately have the credit in your account.