Redeem a Gift Card
- Find the claim code.
- Go to Redeem a Gift Card.
- Enter your claim code and select Apply to Your Balance .
How do I convert my Amazon Gift Card to my account?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly transfer your Amazon gift card balance to your bank account. Amazon gift cards are designed to be used for purchases on the Amazon website or affiliated sites. The balance on an Amazon gift card can only be used for purchasing eligible products and services from Amazon.
How do I add a Gift Card to my Amazon app?
To add a Gift Card to your Amazon Pay balance, go to Add a Gift Card. Then, enter your Gift Card Code and select Add Gift Card to Balance . To use your Amazon Pay Gift Card balance for a purchase, select Amazon Pay balance on the check-out page .
How do you redeem a Gift Card bought from Amazon?
To redeem an electronic gift card:
- Select the link provided via email or text to claim the balance. Note: A claim code won't be provided in email deliveries, but can be redeemed by selecting the link.
- Sign into your account or select Apply to Your Balance.
How can I redeem my Gift Card?
The Three Methods To Redeem A Gift Card
- Redeem Gift Card In a Physical Store: This is one of the most popular ways to redeem a gift card.
- Gift Card Online Store/Website: You can also redeem a gift card on the card issuer's online store.
- Redeem Gift Card By Reselling It:
How do I add a new Gift Card to my Amazon account?
Number one open the Amazon app on your phone or browse www.amazon.com. On any web browser. Number two log into your Amazon. Account. Number three select the option your account and click on payment.