Redeem a Gift Card
- Find the claim code.
- Go to Redeem a Gift Card.
- Enter your claim code and select Apply to Your Balance .
Can I transfer Amazon Gift Card to account?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly transfer your Amazon gift card balance to your bank account. Amazon gift cards are designed to be used for purchases on the Amazon website or affiliated sites. The balance on an Amazon gift card can only be used for purchasing eligible products and services from Amazon.
Where do I redeem my Amazon code?
On the Select a payment method page or on the Place Your Order page of the order form, enter the promotion code in the Gift Cards and Promotional Codes section exactly as specified. Select Apply. Don't add spaces before, inside of, or after the promotion code.
Why is Amazon not letting me use my gift card?
Your Gift Card was applied to the wrong account When redeeming a gift card, ensure that you're logged into the correct account. Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Amazon.com. Once redeemed, your Amazon.com Gift Card balance can't be transferred between accounts, or to an Amazon store in a different country.
How can I redeem my gift card?
The Three Methods To Redeem A Gift Card
- Redeem Gift Card In a Physical Store: This is one of the most popular ways to redeem a gift card.
- Gift Card Online Store/Website: You can also redeem a gift card on the card issuer's online store.
- Redeem Gift Card By Reselling It:
How do I claim my Amazon gift card?
To redeem an electronic gift card:
- Select the link provided via email or text to claim the balance. Note: There will not be a claim code on email deliveries, but can be redeemed by selecting the link.
- Sign into your account or select Apply to Your Balance.