We accept physical gift cards, electronic gift cards and store credits from many of the most popular retailers (eg. Walmart, Home Depot, Ulta). The balance
Can you pay Discover credit card with Visa gift card?
Unfortunately, you cannot use a gift card to pay a credit card directly. Your credit card company may accept several forms of payment. However, when you try to complete a credit card payment, there probably won't be a place to enter gift card information.
How do I transfer a vanilla gift card to my bank card?
How to Transfer Money from My Vanilla Card to Bank Account
- Use a peer-to-peer payment app like PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App.
- Use a prepaid debit card that can be linked to your bank account.
- Use a money transfer service like Western Union or MoneyGram.
- Load the money onto a reloadable credit card.
Can you use a vanilla gift card as a credit card?
Keep in mind that you can only use the loaded amount on your Vanilla gift card. To use your Vanilla gift card, just make sure you have the gift card number and the security code (PIN). Then, you can use it like a standard debit or credit card.
How do I convert my Vanilla gift card?
How to Turn a Vanilla Visa Gift Card into Cash
- 1 Add the Gift Card to Venmo.
- 2 Add the Gift Card to PayPal.
- 3 Buy a Money Order with the Gift Card.
- 4 Exchange the Gift Card at a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk.
- 5 Sell the Gift Card Manually.
- 6 Sell the Gift Card Through an App.
- 7 Pay Your Bills with the Gift Card.
Can I transfer a Visa gift card to my bank account?
After linked bank account card, you can transfer visa gift card funds to your bank account by clicking 'Withdraw' and select 'Transfer to a bank account.